You may return footwear in its original condition up to 14 days from the date of delivery for a refund, less a restocking fee of $7.00 per pair. We pack a prepaid return label with every order, making returns easier for you.
Refunds and replacements are only offered if the purchase was made directly on rieker.ca.
If you purchased your product at a retail store or another online partner, please contact them directly to either exchange the product(s) or to obtain a refund.
Conditions of returns:
Items must be returned unmarked, without signs of wear and tear, AND in their original, undamaged boxes within 14 days from the date of delivery. Footwear cannot have been worn outdoors. Items returned with damaged/unoriginal boxes may be subject to a 20% re-boxing fee. A full refund is issued at our discretion. Please allow 1-2 weeks (including transit time) for the processing of your refund.
If you are unsure if the condition of your items qualify for a return, you can contact us before proceeding with the return.
If you would like another size or colour within 14 days of the delivery date, please return the original items as described in our Returns section and then place a new order. This will prevent the items you want from selling out, and we can send you the replacement right away. We will issue a refund once we receive your returns and they pass inspection.
Rieker’s one-year limited warranty applies solely to Rieker/Remonte products purchased at our website www.rieker.ca. The one-year limited warranty is void if purchased from an unauthorized dealer. If you made a purchase from an independent retailer, please return the product to the store of purchase, under the guidelines of their respective return policy.
The following are not covered under Rieker’s one-year limited warranty:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Vegan-friendly material damaged from using sprays or other treatments (please refer to our care guide here)
- RiekerTex failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear, or through the zippers, laces or elastics
- Separation of soles due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit